Blackbird Racing stickers are made of vinyl with top quality colours.
They are very thin and perfectly adhesive.
These graphic kits are made using very good materials.
We use a very performing raw material, named Crystall, 0.5 mm thick laminated with a very strong self adhesive that keeps its excellent qualities for a long time.
These off road sticker packs are screen printed using very resistant and brilliant inks.
They can be varnished (clear coated).
These stickers are resistant to sun, atmospheric agents and accidental scratches.
They are not petrol resistant.
1. Always work with clean hands.
2. Apply stickers in warm conditions.
3. To ensure maximum adhesion do not ride your bike for at least 48 hours after applying the stickers.
4. When cleaning your bike avoid aiming water directly at the stickers edge.
1. Remove all existing stickers from the bike.
2. Clean thoroughly with warm water and soap.
3. Rinse using a clean cloth.
4. Remove all traces of grease with solvent cleaner and let it dry.
5. Stickers should be applied at no less then 15°C temperature.
You can get better results also by blowing warm air onto the stickers while applying them.
6. For correct positioning, line up the stickers and fix them into position using tape.
Fit carefully them around the holes, starting from the centre and working outwards.
7. Remove adhesive backing slowly, one small area at a time, starting at the bottom of the sticker.
Stick firmly to the plastic.
8. Remove your fixing tape and adhesive backing, rubbing down the remaining area of the sticker.
For more info and applications, look up:
I wanted to inform you that I have received my parts. Thank you very much for everything.
A. S. | USA 2023-03-04