free worldwide shipping
add items to cart and get 11% off (25% off paying with bitcoins) * only up to 25 June 2017
Our stickers are made of vinyl with top quality colours.
They are very thin and perfectly adhesive.
Our graphic kits are made using very good materials.
We use a very performing raw material, named Crystall, 0.5 mm thick laminated with a very strong self adhesive that keeps its excellent qualities for a long time.
Our stickers are screen printed using very resistant and brilliant inks.
They can be varnished (clear coated).
These stickers are resistant to sun, atmospheric agents and accidental scratches.
They are not petrol resistant.
1. Always work with clean hands.
2. Apply stickers in warm conditions.
3. To ensure maximum adhesion do not ride your bike for at least 48 hours after applying the stickers.
4. When cleaning your bike avoid aiming water directly at the stickers edge.
1. Remove all existing stickers from the bike.
2. Clean thoroughly with warm water and soap.
3. Rinse using a clean cloth.
4. Remove all traces of grease with solvent cleaner and let it dry.
5. Stickers should be applied at no less then 15°C temperature. You can get better results also by blowing warm air onto the stickers while applying them.
6. For correct positioning, line up the stickers and fix them into position using tape. Fit carefully them around the holes, starting from the centre and working outwards.
7. Remove adhesive backing slowly, one small area at a time, starting at the bottom of the sticker. Stick firmly to the plastic.
8. Remove your fixing tape and adhesive backing, rubbing down the remaining area of the sticker.
X© 1995-2017 RED Racing Parts®™
All rights reserved.
Reproduction, even partial, of any pictures and contents of this site is forbidden.
Any violation will be punished according to the law.
RED Racing Parts review
Items received in good condition.
Thank you very much."
W. L. C. - Malaysia (14 February 2017)
RED Racing Parts®™
Casella Postale 704
18100 Imperia (IM) - Italyred@redracingparts.com
Partita IVA IT01130260084
Site developed by John & Fede
Copyright © 1995-2017
All rights reserved